I’m having a bit of a celebration today.
Why? Because I finally found the time to spend 20-30 minutes to treat myself to the Valentia Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask …wearing above. Can’t you tell? … and, yeah, to get caught up on the latest InStyle Magazine.
Valentia actually sent me two of their latest FAB products to try.
Firstly, the Ultra Plump Hydration Mask (totally on sale here!)
– Botanical Hyaluronic Acid to penetrate deep into the skin and secure moisture to plump skin from within
– Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil – an anti-aging wonder berry that results in fewer fine lines, diminished sun spots and more even skin tone
– Japanese Green Tea that provides anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and anti-irritant effects to the skin with it’s high powered catechins
*** The mask is designed to provide intense hydration and nourishment. It goes on cool, smells yummy and … you may want to sit down for this … kept my face hydrated even after I showered a few hours later.
Valentia also sent their True Glow Eye Cream, which I actually started using immediately upon receipt. (also totally on sale here.)
These cream has:
– Astaxanthin: A powerful antioxidant that increases moisture levels, smooths fine line and wrinkles, and restores elasticity to the skin.
– Resistem: Natural Plant Stem Cells repair and protect the skin from harsh environmental pollutants and stress related aging.
– Vitamin C: Leaves the skin smooth and visibly brighter for a well-rested and bright eyed look.
– Organic Rosehip Oil: Provides intense hydration to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
. – Arnica: A key anti-inflammatory agent to the restorative process that works to diminish the appearance of dark circles.
*** This cream is designed to address puffiness, wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes. I noticed less “puff”, for sure. Even after I indulged in a bag of Doritos … and wine …the night before.
So, if you think your face could benefit from these products, you’re in luck! Both products are normally priced at $49 each (now on sale for $25 each) BUT you can get an additional 20% off the sale price by using code: NI48MC82.
Yep. Just click here and here and apply.
*** Thank you to BrandBacker and Valentia for sponsoring this post. I was gifted these products to try and these are my honest opinions.